Who Goes to a Functional Neurologist?
Children experience a drug free approach to health. We help children with concentration and focusing problems, autistic symptoms, dyslexia, reading comprehension, ear infections, asthma, as well as increasing their athletic abilities.
Pregnant Women and Infants
We help with conceiving, breach babies, easier pregnancies and help infants after the traumatic birth process.
Sedentary workers who suffer from headaches, neck, shoulders, TMJ and wrist problems need a balanced spine and balanced brain.
Physical Labor Workers
Anyone with back, hip or leg problems needs a chiropractic checkup.
For peak performance, a safer workout and quicker recovery from injury.
For better balance, more energy, mobility and to help prevent drug dependence.
To help the entire family get healthy and stay healthy.
For higher grades, better concentration, improved self-esteem, and improved physical coordination.
Office workers, artists, musicians, dentists, truck drivers and surgeons
Anyone working in one position
Why is Functional Neurology so popular?
Because Functional Neurology…
- is a wonderful method of keeping your brain, spine, nerves, and energies functioning without interference or imbalance so you can be at your physical and mental best
- is safe, effective and gentle
- helps turn on your body’s healing power
- is a philosophy, art and science of natural healing
Walk into the office and you will see people with various health problems:
- asthma, ear infections and colic
- pelvic pain, menstrual problems or infertility
- back, neck, arm, shoulder or leg pain
- headaches, allergies, arthritis, colds, flu, vision or other problems
But you will also find people at the Functional Neurologist for
- more energy
- health maintenance and enhancement
- enhanced relaxation
- greater life enjoyment
Why Should I See a Functional Neurologist?
- to enhance your natural healing ability
- you do not feel well
- you feel dizzy
- you are tired and lack energy
- you are ill or in pain
- you cannot concentrate
- you are pregnant
- you had a fall (no matter how long ago)
- you have lost height
- you are under a lot of physical and mental stress
- your head, hips, shoulders or legs are not balanced
- you are on drugs or medications
- you have had surgery
- you work in the same position for long periods of time
- you walk with a limp or have your toes in or your toes out
Just as you get your teeth and vision checked periodically, I recommend you and your family will benefit from regular chiropractic spinal checkups and brain evaluations.
What is Functional Neurology?
Functional neurology is applied clinical neuroscience that focuses on the scientific study of fundamental mechanisms that underlie disease and disorders of the brain and central nervous system. At Kaplan Brain & Body, we use this safe, gentle and effective non-invasive technique used to keep your brain, spine, nerves and energies functioning without interference or imbalance that helps to strengthen weak areas of the brain and turn on your body’s natural healing power.
What Exactly Does a Functional Neurologist Do?
A Functional Neurologist checks your brain for balance and function. If you have any weaknesses or imbalances, it can be stimulated and activated in a non-invasive way so they can perform at optimal levels.
- is a vertebrae out of alignment
- interferes with nerve, brain and spinal cord function
- may strike at any time and at any age
- is often painless. Most people do not even know they have them
How Can A Subluxation Effect my Health?
- alters the communication between your body and with the wisdom that organizes it
- creates dis-ease (lessened ability to adapt to stress)
- alters the function of your internal organs, glands, muscles, joints and discs
- causes pain
- stresses your brain and nerve coverings (meninges)
- accelerates joint aging
- decreases your height
- causes spinal degeneration (osteoarthritis)
- drains your energy
- decreases your resistance to disease
Healing from subluxation damage, like growth, is a process; it takes time. Suppression of symptoms with drugs may make you feel better but it is not the same as healing.
What is the education of a Chiropractor Neurologist?
Chiropractors spend thousand of hours and many years mastering the science and art of location and correcting vertebral subluxations.
After college requirements are fulfilled, students spend over 4 years of chiropractic study which includes classroom, laboratory and internship training. After graduation, the new chiropractor must pass exams in the states in which he or she wishes to practice. Each state has its own licensing examinations, as it does for medicine, dentistry, law and others. After Chiropractic School, to be a certified functional neurologist or a chiropractic neurologist, one must complete at least 350 hours of continuing education at a certified educational institution and pass a physical and written complete neurological examination.
|Other Required Subjects|
|Grand Total Class Hours||4,485||4,248|
What is Wellness?
Wellness is when individuals receive a spinal and brain check-up one time a month to prevent any problems in the future. It is like going to your dentist for a cleaning twice a year to prevent cavities.